Your data speed is only as good as your cabling. Update the hardwiring that keeps your business connected for better speeds and more reliable service. Whether your current cabling has deteriorated or you just need faster speeds, the technicians at Stewart Telecommunications are ready to help your business make the connection.
Standard Copper Cabling
The needs of your small or medium-sized business will help determine what type of copper cabling is needed:
- CAT5e cable — Most economical, 300-foot length limit
- CAT6 cable — Faster connection with better bandwidth, 300-foot length limit
- RG6 coaxial cable — TV
Fiber Optic Cabling to Connect Faster
Use the speed of light to connect your organization to the web, other devices on the network, and multiple branch offices. Government agencies and large businesses can easily keep several buildings and floors connected without worrying about speed.
- Maximum length is 6,000 feet — much longer than copper cabling
- Speeds up to 2,000/MB per second
- Easily connects multiple locations and devices together
Not sure what type of cabling is best for your business? Contact us to setup a consultation and receive a no-cost estimate.