The ESI-50 Communications Server is a powerful tool around which you can build your organization’s entire telecommunications strategy — and you don’t have to know it all in advance.
That’s because the ESI-50 can be a traditional digital business phone system, a fully standards-based IP telephony system, or any mix of the two. The choice is entirely yours, and the mix can easily change when your needs do.
The ESI-50 Communications Server combines multiple first-rate, feature-rich systems into one tightly integrated unit:
- Business phone system
- Voice mail
- Automated attendant with six levels and 100 branches
- Enhanced Caller ID2
- Automatic call distribution (ACD)
- Intelligent Call Forwarding™3
- Optional Windows®-based VIP family of communication management tools
- Optional ESI Presence Management
- Optional ESI Media Management
- Optional ESI Bluetooth® Voice Integration
- Network-based VoIP telephony1
Properly configured by your Certified ESI Reseller, the ESI-50 can handle your heaviest communications needs. In addition to the features mentioned above, the ESI-50 includes:
- Digital stations, IP stations1 (including SIP), or any combination thereof
- T1/PRI support 4
- Massive voice message storage
- Sophisticated voice mail features
Despite its long list of features, the ESI-50 Communications Server — thanks to famous ESI ease-of-use — is a phone system you’ll find friendly. It says, “Good morning.” It teaches you how to use and program it. It reminds you to change your personal greeting after a trip. And it stands by, ready to assist you whenever you need help. There are several different models of ESI desktop phones. Each is a compact, attractive addition to any desk, designed to simplify your telecommunications. Here are just two examples:
- The display is large and easy to read; that’s even more true for the backlit display you’ll find on most models.
- The dedicated function keys (so you don’t have to memorize codes) give you more ease of use, even with the ESI-50’s enhanced capabilities.